Monday, February 16, 2009

Bakit kelangan magpaabort?

bkit nman aco ..
kng 22ucn marami akong reason para ndi muna magbuntis
*im young
*im the eldest
*just started working
*haven't truly enjoyed being single
*haven't finished my study
*they don't like my boo
*no car yet
*no stable job yet
*no own house yet
*and too many 2 mention

BUT I DIDN'T.
and I'll admit of being stupid, if I will deny that it did not came to my mind
ofcourse yes,
I even thought of the halamang gubat , this very weird cytotec , lot of medicines that those crazy people in the google world is saying on their forum, hilots and a lot more stuffs in Quiapo. And I thank God a lot for not leaving me during those I was so lost.
but y ?
amatz loves me , i know he's not gonna escape from his responsibilities
Mama and Papa will surely understand
I'm carrying a blessing * a gift*
i know I can raise my child very well.
BUT the main thing is I AM AFRAID OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY, what my family will say and with all of their judgments, it scares me to death.
I wish I can have this cascade to all of the lost sweety there.And especially to you D****.
Do not listen to all the folks there saying shit advice. Why will you consult immoral people? Let them (family) know about your problem, it will not help keeping it! And infact YOU CAN NEVER KEEP THAT .. PREGNANCY yan 'day' , lumalaki yan!
I HOPE MY WORDS OF WISDOM WILL INSPIRE YOU.
I'VE BEEN TO THAT , THAT"S WHY I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment