Sunday, February 15, 2009

gaya gaya puto maya


AGAIN .. Superbianca inspired me of creating a new post.
she wrote her own 25 random things about herself

and im going to have my own "25 Stuffs" ..

this is super recommended for networking stuffs

gee..

1. had total of 5 guy relationships

2. when I was a child, I used to play our alcohols, baby powder and used them as my improvised barbie haha!

3. i am collecting handbags, pouchbags, flip flops , sandals, wallets

4. i hate rubber shoes , infact I don't have any pair of it

5. love INFERNO of UCB and Magnolia Blossom of BBW

6. gave birth at age of 19.. epidural

7. i didn't finished my kindergarten

8. i used to be a scholar in Adamson University

9. i started working at the age of 18 "call GIRL" :D

10. i hate hotcakes and waffles , and im not gonna eat that EVER !

11. i am a wallet person, won't go out without wallet

12. NEVER BEEN to Enchanted Kingdom

13. I was so affected ng mawala ang MANGAN sa Glorietta 3

14. had a minor operation when I was 8 , when I accidentally slipped in our 'poso' and my armpit had some sutures.

15. I was biten by a dog when I was 5

16. my favorite sari sari store foods are mik mik miLk flavor,ding dong mixed nuts,nata de coco and wiggles.

17. i kept my pregnancy till on my 4th month..

18. never had my own room

19. i still dream of having my own MACBOOK Pro

20. i love sinangag so much ..

21. i want to work in Paris or any part of Europe

23. im a big fan of game shows, FOREIGN reality shows

24. i want to be Heidi Klum

25. i started having crush when I was 3 years old.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment